DiamondSuperStore.com is operated by
PremiereWebsites and MonsterClick.com. By using
(whether or not you place an order now or in the
future) you agree to the following:
1. We are entitled to refuse any order placed by
2. If your order is accepted, we will send you
notice by e-mail or telephone you confirming
acceptance of your order.
3. You undertake that all details you provide to
us for the purpose of ordering or purchasing
goods are correct, that the credit or debit card
you are using is your own and that there are
sufficient funds to cover the cost of product,
service or bid.
4. If there are any changes to the details
supplied by you it is your responsibility to
inform DSS as soon as possible.
5. We won't send you e-mail that you don't want.
6. All purchases are non-exchangeable,
non-refundable and non-transferable.
7. All content (including copyright works and
trade marks) contained in this web site belongs
either to DSS or someone connected with DSS,
except where expressly stated otherwise. You may
only use or copy the content for the purpose of
purchasing goods from us.
8. These terms and conditions contain the entire
agreement between you and DSS. If any provision
is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable,
it shall be severed and the remainder shall
continue in effect.
9. Every contract formed between you and us
shall be deemed performed in Texas. Texas law
shall govern every aspect of contractual
agreement regarding this web site.
10. We attempt to ensure that the information
available on the web site at any one time is
accurate. However, we cannot guarantee that it
will be fault-free. DSS does not accept
liability for any errors and omissions and
reserves the right to change without notice
information, descriptions and prices relating to
11. We will do our best to correct errors and
omissions as quickly as practicable after being
notified of them.
12. We make no representations about the
merchantability or fitness for a particular
purpose of any of the goods available on this
13. DSS does not accept liability for any
indirect or consequential loss arising out of
the use of the web site or for any goods
purchased from the web site.
14. We will only be liable for direct loss (save
in the case of death or personal injury in
respect of which there is no limit) up to a
maximum total of the price of the goods
purchased in respect of any claim.
15. Although we may have provided a link to
other web sites, we do not endorse any other web
sites, nor do we accept responsibility for their
16. If, by using this web site, you cause loss
or damage to a third person, you will indemnify
DSS against claims made by such persons.
17. This Liability section applies only to the
extent permitted by law.
18. DSS endeavors to deliver services and our
confirmatory notification that your order has
been accepted within 1 week of the order.
19. Delivery of service cannot be guaranteed
especially over weekend and bank holiday
20. DSS does not guarantee that all orders
placed or received will be accepted. Orders may
not be accepted because of, amongst other
things, technical difficulties experienced by
DSS. We will do our best to inform you if your
order has not been accepted.
terms and conditions of
21. Our services are for sale subject to the
following terms and conditions. These terms and
conditions may be changed at any time, without
notice. However, the terms and conditions
applying to any order will continue to be the
terms and conditions on this web site at the
time the order was placed.
22. Each order must be placed in U.S. dollars.
The actual cost to you, if you pay in a
different currency, will vary according to the
exchange rate applied by the issuer of your
credit or debit card on the date of billing. DSS
cannot take responsibility for any discrepancy.
23. All prices include delivery within mainland
US, unless otherwise stated.
24. If your order is accepted, your credit or
debit card will be debited automatically.
25. If your order is accepted, but your credit
or debit card is rejected by our systems, we may
terminate our agreement without incurring
liability to you.